Leisure 42 LE
The Leisure 42 is proven design.
They can be found as far off as the USA, New Zealand, UK, Croatia and the Carribean.
Designed and built as a fast cruiser, this particular boat was built with ocean crossings in mind. She has the cruising keel (2.3m draft), and twin heads each with integrated showers. The owners cabin (port aft) has an integrated navigation desk with seat, with a very good electronics inventory.
A furling genoa makes for ease of handing, and a solid build gives comfort in heavy weather.
A proven yacht!
||Leisure 42 LE (Twin Head Model)
North Sails: Furling Genoa
North Sails: Mainsail
· Designer: Simonis Voogd Design
· Length Overall 12.91 meters
· Length Waterline 11.34 meters
· Beam Max 3.88 meters
· Height above DWL 19.46 meters
· Draft Max 2.28 meters
· Ballast 2500 KGS
· Sail Area 101 m2
· Captains cabin complete with
chart table & electronic station.
· Double bunk with seat for the
chart table, 2 x port light to deck
· Suitable lighting for the operation
of the chart table as well as the cabin area.
· Guest cabin
· Double bunk
· Suitable lighting
· Storage locker with 3 shelves
· 2 x Port Lights to cockpit
· Door to Double Cabin
· En Suite Heads with Shower
· Deck opening FWD hatch
· Lockers for storage
· Suitable lighting for cabin and heads
· 2 x Enclosed heads with GRP sub-molding for cleanliness & incorporating shower
· Sump with electric discharge pump.
· Large bowl marine toilets.
· GRP basin with locker below.
· Vanity locker above basin.
· Shower –pressurized fresh water system.
· Marine 2 burner gas cooker with grill
· Pressurized fresh water system.
· Storage cupboard below with shelves & door.
· 12V fridge / freezer.
· Corian finish to worktops
· Suitable Lighting for Galley
· Distribution board incorporating electronic instrumentation & switches with an area for
additional electronic equipment.
· Curved saloon settee berth port & starboard with dry storage below.
· Folding (removable) saloon table on cabinet pedestal
· Saloon & cabin upholstery in fabric.
· Forward bulkhead in Cherrywood with solid Trims.
· Doors with trims & fiddles.
· Coated ceiling throughout saloon & forward & aft cabin.
· Non-slip composite flooring
· bilge pump to collect bilge water.
Keel & Rudder
· 2 component keel & lead bulb.
· Performance rudder with shaft running in low-friction bearings or bushes.
· Steering system with twin wheels on pedestals.
· Cable & quadrant steering & emergency tiller system.
· 30HP Yanmar Diesel with Saildrive & fixed Prop
· 110ltr fuel tank.
· Single lever throttle/gear control.
· Control panel.
· 2 x 100 amp hr batteries for house use
· 1 x 60 amp hr engine start battery.
· 2 x battery isolator switches.
· Switch panel with circuit breakers
· Earth leakage protection.
· Suitable lighting in the saloon & galley.
· Navigation lights on pulpit & pushpit.
· Tricolour, steaming, anchor & deck lights on mast
· Cabins & heads have fluorescent lights.
· Sacrificial anode
· 2 x external compasses
· Raymarine tridata & Wind instrument
· Raymarine Chartplotter
· Auto Pilot
· VHF Radio
· FM Radio with Speakers
· 2 x bladder water tanks under aft c
R1,026,000 including vat.
- No images in this gallery